- KEY TERMS
1.1.1. “Website Administration” – authorized employees for management of the Website, acting on behalf of “A2 Nails Sarl”, who organize and/or perform processing of personal data, as well as determine the purpose of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. “Personal data” – any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject, User).
1.1.3. “Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, elimination of personal data.
1.1.4 “Confidentiality of personal data” – mandatory for compliance by the Administration of the Site or any other person who has access to personal data, requirement to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or on other legal grounds.
1.1.5. “User” – a person who accesses and uses the Site through the Internet.
1.1.6. “Cookie” is a small piece of data, sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer, which a web client or a web browser sends to a web server in an HTTP request each time it tries to open a page on the corresponding site.
1.1.7. “IP Address” – is the unique network address of a node on an IP-based computer network.
1.1.8 “Public Offer” – a public offer by “A2 Nails Sarl” to the Users to conclude a purchase agreement with it on the terms and conditions stated in such offer, in accordance with the legislation of the Confederation of Switzerland.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.3 The Administration of the Website processes the following personal data provided by the User by filling in the registration form for a call-back and order placement form on the Website
1) surname, first name, patronymic of the Users;
2) contact phone number;
3) e-mail address;
2.4 The Website Administration processes Users’ personal data for the following purposes
1) to execute the agreement concluded between “A2 Nails Sarl” and User according to the terms of Public offer placed on the Website, including for processing and delivery of Buyers’ orders, informing Users about execution of agreement by “A2 Nails Sarl” by sending SMS and e-mail notifications;
2) identification of payments made by the User to A2 Nails Sarl for the execution of the agreement concluded between A2 Nails Sarl and the User in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer located on the Website;
3) to provide technical and customer support to the User regarding the execution of the agreement between Nails Sarl and the User in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer on the Website;
4) or other purposes, to perform the contract concluded between “A2 Nails Sarl” and the User according to the terms of the Public offer, posted on the website, if the relevant actions of the Operator do not contradict the current legislation, the activities of the Operator, and for the specified processing the consent of the Subject of personal data is obtained.
5) account creation by User on the Site in order to fulfill the agreement between LLC “A2Nails” and the User according to the terms of the Public offer posted on the Site;
2.5 The Website Administration shall process personal data of Users by way of performing any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed with or without use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
2.9. The Website Administration does not check the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Website User. However, the Website Administration assumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal information on the issues offered in the forms, and keeps this information up to date.
3.2 The Site Administration protects the data which is automatically transmitted in the process of viewing ad units and when visiting pages where the system statistical script (“pixel”) is installed: IP address; information from cookies; information about the browser (or other program which provides access to show ads); access time; address of the page on which the ad unit is located; referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3 Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site requiring authorization.
- METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
4.1 Processing of personal data of the User shall be performed without limitation of time, by any legal means, including information systems of personal data with or without the use of means of automation.
4.2 The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal and other communication organizations, solely for the purpose of interaction under the agreement concluded with the User by accepting the terms of the Public offer on the Site.
4.3 The User’s personal information may be disclosed to the authorized bodies only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Confederation of Switzerland.
4.4 In case of loss or disclosure of personal data the Website Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4.5 The Website Administration shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
4.6 The Website Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences, caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal information.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1 In order to use the Website, the User:
1) provides information about personal data necessary to use the Site and/or conclude a contract with “A2 Nails Sarl” according to the terms of the Public Offer specified on the Site;
2) updates, supplements the provided information about personal data in case of changes in such information;
5.2 The Website Administration is obliged to:
3) take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of personal data of the User in accordance with the procedure generally used for the protection of this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
4) to block the personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of application or request of the User or his/her legal representative, or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
- LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
6.2 In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration shall not be responsible if the information
1) became in the public domain prior to its loss or disclosure;
2) was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration;
3) was disclosed with the User’s consent.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
7.1 Before filing a lawsuit in court regarding any disputes arising out of relations between the User and the Administration, it is obligatory to file a complaint (written offer for pre-trial dispute resolution).
7.2 The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing within 30 calendar days after receipt of the claim the results of consideration of the claim.
7.3 If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Confederation of Switzerland.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS